Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yum?



Uhh, day 9 is asking me what my food philosophy is. I've got nothin'. I'm not even sure what a food philosophy is exactly. LOL I can tell you that I like junk food. Soda is my weakness. I've read about how soda is bad for you, but I still drink it. I have a major life change coming up in the next couple weeks, though, and I plan on a whole lot more than just my employement status changing. I'm going to start eating a lot more healthy, and trying to work out so I can lose the baby weight. I have already stopped eating fast food so much, so that's a start. I know that Kelly and I plan on making a lot of meals at home and those will be fairly healthy meals. I'm actually kind of excited about it. I may be 27 years old, but I kind of feel like it's just one more step to being a REAL adult! (haha!)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Hope everyone is doing well at your house!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario and hu-mom, Kathy

    ReplyDelete