Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 3, 2012

You sunk my Battleship!

Day Three: "What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?"


Since we have a new (ish) baby at home, it's been a while since we've gone to the theatre. The night before my water broke (before I actually went into labor!), we saw The Hunger Games because we knew it'd be awhile before we would be able to see a movie again.

It took us 3 1/2 months to leave Rowyn with a sitter (Kelly's mom) and go see a movie. We ended up just going to the dollar theatre to see Battleship, but it was still something we were able to do, and do with Rowyn. We went to Olive Garden beforehand, just because we like to go, and we hadn't been since April, which wasn't a great experience. (It was our one year wedding anniversary and we had an 11 day old baby with us who screamed and cried the whole time we were there!)

Battleship was okay. I'd call it a renter so you can watch it in your pajamas and maybe even do something else while watching. LOL

*I wrote this Thursday morning, and scheduled it to post on Friday just after midnight. I probably wont do days 4 and 5 until Monday night when I'm at work...Just so you know, because, I know that you are really looking forward to all of my posts. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment