Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rich or Healthy?

Would I rather be rich or healthy? That's what Day 13 asks.

While I'm a fairly healthy person (Notice I didn't say health-conscious, which I'm not not much of...lol), I know I could always be healthier. I've seen some people answer that they'd rather be rich because then they could afford all the treatments to stay healthy. While I would love to be rich, I think being healthy is more important for me right now. We don't make much money at all, but we live just fine. If I could have perfect health - a straight back, perfect vision, and a body that works well, I think I would be very happy. I'm not saying AT ALL that I'm not happy now, but it would be nice to just feel great every day. I know this is attainable through healthy eating and exercise, and I'm hoping I can do this soon. I'm very grateful for the health I have now, though. =)

4 comments:

  1. Healthy! I am recovering from double knee surgery and can tell you health trumps being rich any day!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack, foster Mario and hu-mom Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh, I already posted and chose money... but I think you're right. I'm not rich at all and obviously could be healthier... but we're just fine with what we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think any rich person who is facing an illness would give anything to be healthy. It really changes your perspective to feel so powerless. Money can't control cancer, etc. I would definitely choose health!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if you'll get notification that I'm replying to this, but I just want you to know that I'm going through a major schedule change (quit my job and started school) and I haven't been able to get blogging or reading blogs back into my schedule. I've been thinking of you almost daily and that's why I've logged in, to check your blog. I'm on my way now. =)

      Delete