Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 16, 2012

How can it not?

Day 12's task is to "write about one of your biggest accomplishment in life"

Rowyn and I on my first Mother's Day (May 13th, 2012)

How can it not be being a mother? It's still a new thing to me, and it's all I think about. My life has changed so much just because of her. We are only 4 1/2 months into this, but I just feel so complete. (not ruling out other children, though...lol) I can't think of any other time in my life that I've been so happy. I've been a working mother for the last 2 1/2 months, and now I'm going to be a student mother (okay, I couldn't think of what to call it...lol). It's not going to be easy, but it's going to be so worth it.

1 comment:

  1. You are glowing...look so happy!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario and hu-mom Kathy

    ReplyDelete