Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 16, 2012

You're the inspiration!

The question for Day 10 (um... five days ago...) is "Who inspires you?"


After her first feeding of sweet potatoes. She loved them. =)

I know it's the obvious answer, but it's Rowyn. How could I not be inspired by her? She makes me strive to be such a better person, so that I can be a better mother. From the day she was born to today (19 weeks!), seeing her learn something new, figure out what she's doing, hearing her babble, and the best - smile at me, my heart just fills more and more for her.


Date night last weekend!

Kelly also inspires me though, he's such a good person, with such a good heart. He lets me know when I'm being mean, helps me with hard things, and makes me a better person. He's so fun to be around and makes me laugh. He's a really great father to Rowyn and a perfect husband to me. He makes me feel beautiful even when I'm not feeling well, or thinking I don't look that great. He works hard at making sure we are always active and out doing things.

I'm so lucky to be able to call both of them mine. =)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, such a cutie! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, too!

    Minnie, Mack, foster Mario and hu-mom Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! love the sweet potatoes!

    ReplyDelete