Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fame!

For day six, the challenge asks - If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?

I think I would probably choose Jennifer Garner. She just seems so down to earth and I've loved her since 13 Going on 30. (One of my favorite movies!) It's like she's not even a celebrity.


Sorry, I couldn't decide which picture to post of that movie... LOL

(If I could choose a 2nd person, and it could be at any age, I'd have to say Newsies era Chirstian Bale... hehe!)



Oh, and to add a note - I met Jodie Foster last week! She stayed at the hotel I work at and I checked her in. I never acknowleged to her that I knew she was Jodie Foster, becuase it was 1am, she seemed tired and stressed from traveling with her two boys, (And hardly looked like the Jodie Foster I know from Hollywood.) and she was checking in under her given name (thank you wikipedia!), so I just let her go. I wish I could have been like "Hey! You're Jodie Foster, let's take a picture together!" At least I can say I've kind of met her, though... LOL




1 comment: