Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Get it out of here!

Okay, the weekend is over and now I need to get back into the challenge!

Day four's question is: If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

There are so many things the world could do without. I personally hate scorpions. Can we get rid of them? (and I don't even have to deal with them in Idaho!) I would normally post a picture of one, but I dislike them so much, I don't want a picture of one on my blog.

Okay, but really, to get serious, I think hate would be nice to get rid of, but I would love to get rid of school debt. (Thanks Michelle! She gave me the idea when she wanted to get rid of Sallie Mae) I know it's a silly answer, but why do we have to go into debt for bettering ourselves? I really don't have a lot to go into with this answer, but I think anyone who has ever had to deal with paying off school loans, like I have (and mine weren't even that bad!) would love to just get rid of them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment