Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Advice for a Newborn.

Day two of the challenge is "If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?"

I honestly don't know. LOL I just had a baby four months ago and I can't think of one thing I would tell her to take with her through life.

But really, I think that I would tell her not to worry about what other people think. I know it's not easy, and especially when you are a teenager, it's what everyone seems to worry about, but it doesn't matter. I might be almost 28 years old, but going back to school is making this hard. I'm going to be in classes with 18 year olds and here I am worrying about how my back pack looks, and if I'm too old to wear skinny jeans. Do you really think everyone is going to notice my back pack or think I'm too old for those skinny jeans? No, probably not. And if they do, they more than likely wont let me know.

In the end, you need to be your own person. This is something I learned in my mid-twenties, and would have loved to learn it when I was 13. I may have looked like I didn't care what people thought in my sparkly jeans, fire red hair and jelly bracelets all up my arms, but I did. (I sure had fun dressing like that, though!) I really hope Rowyn can be who she wants to be, and enjoy it.

Here are a few of my senior pictures for fun. (yep, I'm a nerd.)



2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! And The advice to Rowyn is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a brave brave mama for posting high school pics... I might share one in the FB group for fun :)

    ReplyDelete