Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cutest Gretl Ever!

On Saturday night after the hike, we went to the Ellen Eccles theatre and saw my cousin's 7 year old daughter, London play Gretl in The Sound of Music. She was adorable! She said all of her lines and sang all her parts perfectly! It was a Utah Festival Opera production and runs through August 7th. Every time London would say or sing her part, the whole audience would go "aaawwww" We were so proud to be related to her! At intermission, my sisters and I would be talking to random ladies (most of them would come up to me to tell me that my sunburn looked like it hurt, lol, and we would talk from there) and we would tell them we were related to Gretl and they would tell us how great she was doing. Goodness, you would think we were her mom we were so proud! Of course, we couldn't take any pictures during the play, so all I really got was after the play when her grandma (my aunt) gave her some flowers.


Isn't she adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment