Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh My Goodness!

So, Maggie had been nursing for just a couple minutes, and Brodie did something in the kitchen, I'm not sure what, but Maggie jumped up and ran in there. I got up to scold her, and then they both ran to the back door because it was time for them to go potty. So, I let them out and stood outside with them, and when I came back inside, this is what I found.

How adorable is this?!

I hope you can see it, all I had was my phone and I couldn't find the memory card for my camera quick enough. From left to right is Elsie, Olive and Clyde.

While I'm writing, I might as well tell you that Clyde's eyes are starting to open. For some reason, I knew that even though he's the smallest, that he would be the first. The girls shouldn't be too far behind!

Well, this is just a short post becuase I just had to share this cute picture. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know, I'm leaving a comment on my own blog, but I just wanted to see how it is. :)

    ReplyDelete