Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm so young! :)

 This picture was taken by Kay Reems Photography last November in Logan, Utah. She did a great job!


I just want to say Happy Birthday to both of my sisters! They are both beautiful 30 somethings! (I'm still a 20 something! Hence, the title hehe :) ) My oldest sister, Alicia celebrated her birthday last Monday, the first day of summer, and Natalie's birthday is today. Alicia lives in Phoenix, so all I could do was send her a card, but hopefully she will be able to make it up to Utah in a couple weeks so I can give her a birthday hug!

Natalie lives in Utah, but came to Boise to celebrate this weekend. My parents, Natalie, her boyfriend Adam, and Joey, her two year old son went to Tucanos yesterday. Yum! I only got a couple pictures because - silly me - my camera was almost full. I took a picture of Joey.. Sorry Natalie! 


I told him to smile, and this is what I got. LOL


After Tucanos, my family came over to see the puppies. I'll make that a separate post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment