Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dog Challenge

On Saturday (The same day as free fishing day) we went to Eagle Fun Days, a little town celebration in nearby Eagle, Idaho. They have a Wet and Wild parade which is essentially a big water fight. The people on the floats have squirt guns and water, and the spectators have squirt guns and water. It's a lot of fun. Of course, we got there towards the end of the parade, so we didn't get too wet.


As we walked through the crowd after the parade, Kelly challenged me to pet 10 dogs, so after I petted (pet?) three dogs, I told him to start taking pictures of each one, I think I got 17 dogs after all.

 #1 - A fat Jack Russel Terrier
 #2 - A nice Yellow Lab
 #3 - A shy Yorkie (If I didn't love Pugs so much, I would have a Yorkie!)
 #4 - I'm not quite sure what this one is, I think it might have been a Boxer mix, but I can't see the face, now...
 #5 - A Long Hair Dachshund
 #6 & #7 - Two more Dachshunds
 #8 - I'm not sure what this guy was.
 #9 - I'm also not sure what this one was, either.
 #10, #11, and #12 - A Boston Terrier, a Pug and their Baby, a Bugg! (The Boston is the Dad and Pug is the Mom!)
(This is still the same as above.)
#13 - I feel silly, but I can't remember what these were! I think they were a couple of Poodles. 

#14 - a tiny little Chihuahua. She was very skittish. lol

Numbers 15, 16 and 17 were the dogs I petted before Kelly started taking pictures. I'd say I did pretty good with his challenge. =) It was fun, we need to think of more things like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment