Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Still Nothin'

Just thought I'd check in and complain that we still haven't gotten a new battery charger. I'm heading to my Grandma's house in Logan, Utah later this week for Thanksgiving and I'll have to borrow some batteries from my parents so I can still take pictures.

I'm pretty excited to go to my Grandma's, but I always am. I used to go all the time growing up, but then I got older and had to get a job to pay for stuff, and that doesn't always allow me to just head down to my grandma's!  I love my Grandma. She's so cute. :)

My camera doesn't work right now, but that doesn't mean we aren't capturing things. We have a lot more videos now (Which I can't load onto my laptop because the usb ports don't work...lol But, Kelly's brother can do it and put them on a disc for us.) and I've still got my camera phone, and other people taking pictures. so this post wont be picture-less. (But they do center around Clyde...)

We went to a cold Pug Meet on Saturday, so we bundled him up...

He was still pretty cold though, so his Uncle Dan tried to keep him warm.


This one is from my phone, this was his first time in the snow!


I have a video of Clyde catching snowflakes from the other night that I'll have to try and load. It's way cute. Maggie's doing good, she's still playing with Clyde and still loves food. I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but we also got her spayed last month, and she recovered nicely. :)


Here's Maggie at the Pug Meet. Thanks to Sam for taking the pictures and uploading them on the meetup site! :)

Brodie is still Brodie and he loves to play. Now that it's getting too cold to take him out to play, we still have to accommadate his energy, so we throw his mesh ball down the stairs so he has to run down and then up them. It gets him tired quicker. :)

Okay, this is totally a picture from one of my first posts, but I thought I'd post it again.


And since I'm adding old pictures, I'll add these two of little Clyde. :)



Okay, that should make up for not having a camera. Hopefully next week I'll actually have some pictures to post. Have a great Thanksgiving!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment