Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Whoo Hoo!


We got a new car!!! It's a 2011 Scion xB. We've been saving for a new car for a year and a half and were finally able to get it last week. We were either going to get a Mazda3, Mazda CX-7 or a Scion xB, but when I test drove the Mazda3, my back started to hurt, and with my scoliosis, that's an important thing. We thought about the Mazda CX-7, and we test drove it and really liked it, but there were a few things we couldn't figure out with reviews and things (it wasn't Consumer Reports recommended, but then they changed the motor to one that was recommended, but we couldn't find an updated review).

We looked at maybe getting a Toyota Camry, but I'll tell you, I have never felt so cramped in a car. I couldn't believe how small the inside of the Camry was. We sat inside of a Corolla, and it was a little better, but then we sat in the Scion and it's so roomy inside! With 3 dogs, it's exactly what we need!


Clyde likes it. :) Okay, well he doesn't like having to sit in the back, but he'll get used to it.

We went to Walmart the other day and saw a rainbow, so I had to take a picture of my car with the rainbow behind it. :)

1 comment: