Anniversary
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sigh...No Pictures...

I apparently can't blog from my work computer anymore. I used to upload all of my pictures to Picasa from home and then blog with those pictures. I wasn't downloading anything to my work computer, but I think the new blogger layout (Man, I don't particularly like change...lol) is doing something to the security features on this computer. I was going to get so good at getting back into blogging, too! Does anyone know if we can go back to the old blogger?

Well, today is Maggie's 6th birthday! We are broke, but hopefully we can get her a special treat like last year. It doesn't have to be anything big, right? I absolutely love that little girl! I'm so glad she came into my life and then was able to bring Clyde into our lives. I had cats growing up because my Mom got bit by a German Shepard on her cheek when she was 6 and has to have thirteen stiches! So, no dogs for us. She will tolerate Maggie and Clyde when my parents come over, but she doesn't love it. LOL Anyway, with cats, I loved them, I remember having a kitten for a couple weeks, but then we had to sadly put him down because of an ulcer on his eye and I was so upset, but I didn't love those cats like I love my dogs. Maggie and Clyde are like our children. It's hard to believe I got Maggie almost 6 years ago! I actually got Maggie around the time Kelly and I had been dating for a year. I had my own apartment and I wasn't home a whole lot with full time school and work, so Maggie ended up just living at Kelly's house. I would take Maggie home when I was going to be home for a while, but she lived with Kelly for the most part, and I think that was a great setup because she got to play with Kelly and Brodie (Our Boston Terrier at the time) and didn't have to be alone.

I remember Kelly convinced me to get a dog instead of a cat and I was trying to decide what kind of dog to get and it was between a Yorkie and a Pug. I decided on a Pug because Kelly and his Mom run a dog grooming business and I didn't want to have to deal with all that. LOL I'm so glad I decided on a Pug! Who knew I would find such a Pug community?! We have a huge Pug Meetup.com group here in Boise (something like 400 members! Not that we see all 400 members, there's probably about 30 families that show up regularly.) and there is a huge Pug community online! I love reading through all the blogs! I'm sure you can find that for other breeds, but there's something about Pugs!

Happy 6th Birthday, Maggie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Maggie!

    Hu-mom can no longer post comments on Blogger using Internet Explorer on her work computer, but can do it using Google Chrome!

    She's not a techie but that might be worth trying.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete